Early B coupe for sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 22/01/2019 at 20:14, 1900SR said:

Yes, think I was wrong about the base model not having rubber inserts on the bumpers, but that does look like the base model. Hopefully you'll find it a good home with someone who'll love it for what it is, rather than what it could be.

Early SR would've had this wheel.

DSC_0064.JPG

Apologies for raking up an old topic but I thought my SR had the wrong steering wheel , then I found this . Hope this is true as it saves me money 🤣

21 hours ago, Buz said:

That's great thanks. Mine is a 75 so that should also be true for that year I would think. My bank balance thanks you 🤣

Just looked at the pic again and judging by the carpet wear by the drivers mat plastic heel pad that is indeed my old 77 sr coupe that i spoke about.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chrisb said:

Just looked at the pic again and judging by the carpet wear by the drivers mat plastic heel pad that is indeed my old 77 sr coupe that i spoke about.

Certainly is Chris, probably one of the photos I took when I was selling it. Actually just looked, and I think it's one of the ones I took at a show before I bought it.

Edited by 1900SR
Extra info.
  • Like 1