E720 PEE

Paul Barrett

Opel did such a good job designing a wheel to match the Manta styling that nothing else ever looks as good. The best you can do to improve the looks and bring the handling inline with modern driving standards is to increase the width or diameter. 

The wheels here (on P270 PEE) and those of @Jessopia74 are perfect examples of what is achievable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 18/06/2023 at 21:57, Paul Barrett said:

Remind me next year about this one if you are going again as Bath is not that far from me 🙂

is it the same weekend each year? As i was up at Brands Hatch for the American Speedfest this year as took the Opel for a drive!!

12 hours ago, 611 said:

Remind me next year about this one if you are going again as Bath is not that far from me 🙂

is it the same weekend each year? As i was up at Brands Hatch for the American Speedfest this year as took the Opel for a drive!!

Hi Andy,

im not sure but I’m sure Dave will comment, was my first time there as I can’t make powder ham this year sadly.

woukd be great to have another manta there, nice little show. Was very busy in the Sunday, lots of interest and appreciation for the mantas too. 

10 hours ago, Paul Barrett said:

Hi Andy,

im not sure but I’m sure Dave will comment, was my first time there as I can’t make powder ham this year sadly.

woukd be great to have another manta there, nice little show. Was very busy in the Sunday, lots of interest and appreciation for the mantas too. 

Hey Paul

It would be a nice drive for me too. I think the manta's are getting a bit more love these days as you very rarely see them.

Im always stopped by someone when im out in mine, usually to ask what it is 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...