V6 Twin Turbo,d Manta

johno

Having these off my good friend adrian, there still bolted to his williams clio at the mo...dont think i,ll find anything else for the small price and the same bite as these!! pcd off clio very close to that of manta so thay fit, but theres 10mm diff re-offset off disc its seif but like every thing else it will need to be fetled.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

slotted the stub axle into front face of alloy bell mark,d four holes that you use to bolt disc to the hub drilled holes, needed 35mm hex cup bolts if that makes sence? prob better with pics!

managed to spin engine over to get the oil flowing through turbos etc..waiting for alternator, gone for daihatsu charade compact unit then need sort firing order out and see if get some tunes out of her?! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

newcarpets001.jpgcheers dude... fired my flat roofing gun up heated some 4mm tourch on felt to inside of manta for sound deadening.. and started put carpets back in feels good to start putting inside back together!!

newcarpets010.jpg

newcarpets015.jpgwill have to stretch center consol out a little should turn out okay..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks have some new euro bling.. going for slamed look!! but as you can see in the pics had to do some more chopping,because the diff caseing to big..also going to cost me set of avo coilovers! there on order..

Just had a read through your thread mate, wow! That'll be some machine when it's finished :D

I also love your Impreza based Firenza, do you have a detailed build thread of it on any forums? I've had an Impreza RB5 as my daily driver for 7 years and I just love the flat 4 engine.

Hay guys cheers, but i havnt any more detailed info on the firenza..think i posted some stuff on the D,S,G forum.. yeah the flat four engine sounds great and sure goes well to!! like sound off slammed a serise manta like see pics of that when finnished!!!

Edited by johno

your going to have to get your cars in retro cars mag!! loving them new wheels to mate. really suit the car! would love to hear the sound track of it going mental on the roads up here lol.

would love to have a car like that but there is way to many lochs clifs and badly finished corners up here.

Yeah me and my mate going try make most of our motors do some mags nd local track days!! but my aim is billing this year.. busy with work and cant seem find time i need on the manta..maybe i need to burn midnite oil lol..cheers!!

• 4 weeks later...

newavos009.jpg

newavos003.jpg

newavos004.jpg

like leave it as low as that but not sure it go over the speeds humps..lol!! sent ecu back to dave walker to sort better map. have sort brake lights and horns then book an mot just maybe will be able have blast down the road?!!