Newbie In Warrington

Hello everybody,

Just thought id say hello im looking for a manta (cars wanted section) Ive always wanted one and now im gonna get one!

great site

Tony

Hi were abouts in Warrington are you, I originate from Sankey Bridges, my parents now in Padgate. There are a few forum members in Warrington and the North West has a large Old Opel/Vauxhaull driver base

Hi Tony and welcome to the OMOC Forum.

I hope you get all the help and advice that you need to guide you on the way to your new purchase....a fantastic decision! We are all nuts about Manta's on here, so there is not much that we can't help you with. I'm sure if you want advice about cars that you have been to view, someone will be able to help out.

Don't forget, by joinging the club you will also get access to the full forum and technical advice sections! (plug plug) :o

"I've always said that owning a Manta is very much like making love to a beautiful woman......." :lol::lol::lol:

Best of luck,

Regards,

Paul.

Hi were abouts in Warrington are you, I originate from Sankey Bridges, my parents now in Padgate. There are a few forum members in Warrington and the North West has a large Old Opel/Vauxhaull driver base

I live in birchwood so not far from padgate mate.

Hi Tony and welcome to the OMOC Forum.

I hope you get all the help and advice that you need to guide you on the way to your new purchase....a fantastic decision! We are all nuts about Manta's on here, so there is not much that we can't help you with. I'm sure if you want advice about cars that you have been to view, someone will be able to help out.

Don't forget, by joinging the club you will also get access to the full forum and technical advice sections! (plug plug) :o

"I've always said that owning a Manta is very much like making love to a beautiful woman......." :lol::lol::lol:

Best of luck,

Regards,

Paul.

Thanks for the welcome everybody, and yes paul I will be joining the club! (nice plug!)

Welcome tony!

Opel is the way forward! Just met a few of the guys off here for the first time last weekend at billing, really enjoyed it. Especially the fri night having a full depth conversation with Kev Abbott in which we both can't really remember much of........Too much beer by both parties. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...