steel,many thanx bud,hows the v8 project coming on, :thumbup

gaz im thinking perhaps your a bit of a comedian on the sly,

thanx m8 :thumbup

rob,what can i say thanx for the comments and crack on with that 400r :thumbup

thanx again guys

steve

Will do Steve, I have approx 8-9 months to get it MOT'd :blink::unsure::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

had a week off to spend time with my daughter and her husband before to gets deployed to afghanistan again

anyway car is still down the paintshop not as yet done :unsure:

bought this radiator tray off ebay,needed minor cosmetic but the tray its self is mint,1 question though the previous owner has had it secured to the car wi double sided tape?

this must be wrong any answers guys?

i know my cars an exc coupe and not a 400 by the way[lol] i just fancied it,better lookin than a manky bit of cardboard

steveSDC13279.jpgSDC13280.jpg

think its goin to look good on the car especially as the decals are red on monaco blue

steve :thumbup

Ah now then.....

That was origially supplied to Martin Warner to a pattern he supplied me with in order for him to fit it to his Manta pick up.

Basically this was not a standard item that I make and was customer specific, I'm not too sure how Martin fitted this to his pick up, and in order for me to be able to give you any idea of how you could fit this I would need the rad tray in front of a Manta to have some idea of how to go about fitting this, as it was a long time ago I made this for Martin.

had a week off to spend time with my daughter and her husband before to gets deployed to afghanistan again

anyway car is still down the paintshop not as yet done :unsure:

bought this radiator tray off ebay,needed minor cosmetic but the tray its self is mint,1 question though the previous owner has had it secured to the car wi double sided tape?

this must be wrong any answers guys?

i know my cars an exc coupe and not a 400 by the way[lol] i just fancied it,better lookin than a manky bit of cardboard

steveSDC13279.jpgSDC13280.jpg

think its goin to look good on the car especially as the decals are red on monaco blue

steve :thumbup

Ahh, so you it was you who beat me too it on ebay :lol:

I'll get the next time, haha.

gary your spot on m8,need a lil bit of advice from clive i think

had the coupe back to day from the painter re re-paint front bumper and nose cone as it got scratched in my lock up :angry:SDC13373.jpgSDC13372.jpg

it needs cutting out around the bonnet catch,clive how do i do it and fit it on plz

steve

oh gaz thanx m8 :(

serious family matters mean the coupe has to go!!!,along with the whankers that run the country i fear that most of us are fucked :angry:

the only way i can keep the coupe is if she fails to meet the reserve on e bay, but thats only slowing down the inevitable

sad situation is all i can say at the moment

she is finished though

enjoySDC13486.jpgSDC13487.jpgSDC13485.jpgSDC13491.jpgSDC13490.jpgSDC13489.jpgSDC13488.jpgSDC13494.jpgSDC13496.jpgSDC13479.jpgSDC13477.jpgSDC13480.jpgSDC13481.jpg

SDC13507.jpgSDC13510.jpgSDC13509.jpg:( oh yeah gaz :(

she run the full 5 days on e bay over 1400 page views and some 169 watchers tagged on to watch the auction,thought at one point it was going to go over the 5k mark but alas it managed £4300 all genuine bids and not run,didnt quite meet my reserve so for now im still a manta owner :thumbup

allthough the high bidder is coming to view the coupe to night,

final pics and thanx to all especially gaz couperman thanx m8 :thumbup

steveSDC13496.jpgSDC13498.jpgSDC13499.jpgSDC13500.jpgSDC13501.jpgSDC13502.jpgSDC13504.jpgSDC13512.jpgSDC13511.jpgSDC13502.jpgSDC13503.jpgSDC13504.jpgSDC13505.jpgSDC13506.jpgSDC13508.jpg

Steve 500% improvement on the car you bought mate, I am really envious of the time and effort you have put into this beautiful Manta. If you don't get to keep her it will be a shame, but nevertheless, whoever gets to own this car will be lucky at the mere £5k to make it theirs!

Good Luck with the sale mate.

GAZ

That's not to say it wasn't worth anything when you bought it, so many positives with this orignal, solid Manta.

Steve, sorry to hear you have to sell your exclusive, must be gutting to put all that time and effort in only to have to sell as soon as its finished. :(

twice in a row now too :(:( double gutted.

http://forums.mantaclub.org/topic/19070-manta-exclusive-coupe-1988-e-cassablanca-white/

One of these days you'll be able to keep (and more importantly enjoy) the fruits of your labour!

All the best for the next project dude :thumbup:thumbup

Edited by Devil Fish

couldnt agree more with you,its the industry i work in seems every couple of years the motor trade is sh---d

took the old girl for a spin down the m4 2 day

SDC13517.jpg

nice easy pace as shes gettin on a bit

SDC13516.jpg

and a read of the club mag

SDC13524.jpg

a couple of pics outside hmp parc prison as its day light robbery i have to sell :angry:

SDC13523.jpg

SDC13520.jpg

SDC13519.jpg

SDC13521.jpg

SDC13522.jpg

lost the near side louvre vent :unsure::angry: couldnt have put it on properly