Irmscher round wide arches

I had those on my first Manta in the eighties. 100% sure they were Irmscher, but I bought them in Germany while I was stationed over there:

liCn1rX.jpg

This is from an Irmscher catalogue that I had from an Opel dealer in Germany:

xCg5PXD.jpg

As you can see there were two sizes of those round arches, but later catalogues didn't show that much Manta parts in favor to the Calibra

• Like 6

Wonder if the front 400 blinker has a ford stamp? 

Wonder if irmscher produced these are an external company. Its a shame companies have no hinge sight knowing the manta will eventually become a classic, and there would be market for this stuff, molds are probably long gone.

Similar modern situation would be amg, merc situation, 

2 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

Wonder if the front 400 blinker has a ford stamp? 

Wonder if irmscher produced these are an external company. Its a shame companies have no hinge sight knowing the manta will eventually become a classic, and there would be market for this stuff, molds are probably long gone.

Similar modern situation would be amg, merc situation, 

Yeh the 400s had Ford on them 

The two sizes produced would explain things then i quess,.....the bigger size fitted to the i2800 as per sample pic,and the ones the seller has for sale are the smaller variant as fitted to Hermans first manta.😎.....so i would imagine quite rare items.😛

Edited by evo3000

I have doubt with these being for a manta b. There are definitely two pairs of arches but whichever ones the rear are don’t seem to wrap round enough.  I’ve found a photo of i2800 arches for comparison ( the red ones )

45CF7BA6-24D0-4250-BD14-5A0A169F4963.jpeg

887BF234-ABEC-471B-81C0-58D32888727C.jpeg

• Like 1

This is a picture from mantadany.de he has an i2800. The eBay ones look similar to these but the rears look different to me. I could be wrong tho.

Screenshot_20210425-212612.png

1 minute ago, Nivlek2525 said:

This is a picture from mantadany.de he has an i2800. The eBay ones look similar to these but the rears look different to me. I could be wrong tho.

Screenshot_20210425-212612.png

The i2800 ones look much thinner at the 12 o clock position.

• Like 1