rubbing strake clips

Julian

5 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

If you can manage a pic, think i have a few, plus all the strips! Dont know why, never had a cav! 

Spent the best part of an hour trying to put a photo on, BUT I AM NOT CLEVER ENOUGH!!! Iis it possible for one of you to send me your email address, so I can send you a photo to put up? asking a lot I know but unable to think of any other way.

55 minutes ago, Julian said:

Spent the best part of an hour trying to put a photo on, BUT I AM NOT CLEVER ENOUGH!!! Iis it possible for one of you to send me your email address, so I can send you a photo to put up? asking a lot I know but unable to think of any other way.

Will you message me your email so that I can send you a photo? Please. I can't think of any other way to do it.

Julian.

7 hours ago, Julian said:

Mine comes out upside down,Only on here every where else normal 

58 minutes ago, Trooker said:

Might be worth trying a different browser if you’re on a PC. 

I am on a iPad, l don’t know what a browser is

.Don’t understand computers

The wife has tried on more than one occasion 

22 minutes ago, 1200bandit said:

I am on a iPad, l don’t know what a browser is

.Don’t understand computers

The wife has tried on more than one occasion 

iPad should be fine, strange indeed!

1 minute ago, Julian said:

Looks like that the only solution to this is to use self tappers to fit it, like drill through the rugger strip and bury the head of the self tappers in the rubber.

You want to find the clips if you can. They have tiny little spaces that keep the trim off the bodywork so water and dirt doesn’t get caught behind them.

How many clips do you need - I can probably find 4 or 5 and I’m sure others have odd ones knocking around.

I found out this morning that VAUXHALL (GREENS) OARTS have them in stock, they contacted me today. cost is £1.50 each that's including postage. £15 for ten.

11 minutes ago, Julian said:

I found out this morning that VAUXHALL (GREENS) OARTS have them in stock, they contacted me today. cost is £1.50 each that's including postage. £15 for ten.

Why can't we edit any spelling mistakes any more?  OARTS IS SUPPOSED TO BE PARTS!!

• Like 1