Ebay: Gold 84B 1.8S Berlinetta hatch for sale

10 hours ago, TheRealExile said:

I have one tax free that I had to sorn as it is still of course stuck in the bodyshop, if I ever get it back how do I get the free tax? Unsorn and then tax via the usual way? Kept the insurance going.

From what I gather, you can do it in the post office. They can do it for you. 

• Like 2

Isn't there info on here to read vin, comes in handy for cars manufactured in 1983, remembers its the date of manufacture and not the year of registration. I'm not sure if it is monthly, ie if the car was manufactured April 1983, can it be classed as historic? 

I had a job a few years back trying to explain if a car was first registered 01 Jan, then it was manufactured the previous year, had to explain the to three people, really........I'm was loosing hope in common sense. 

See if I find the vin reader, but it should be available to OMOC members, oh the perks 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

I had a job a few years back trying to explain if a car was first registered 01 Jan, then it was manufactured the previous year, had to explain the to three people, really........I'm was loosing hope in common sense. 

What you mean they don’t make a car one week and sell it the next?……what has the world come to! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Irmscher Man said:

Some of the later cars, especially the ‘88 registered cars were over 12 months old by the time they sold. 

I have heard stories from a few painters about long term stored new cars needing paintwork before they can even be delivered to dealers as they been outside stored for so long.