Nice restored GTE on Ebay

Non-sunroof too, original radio I think (were there options between Blaupunkt and Philips from the dealer, can anyone remember?)

Just needs some rear decals, the cassette tape holders and perhaps some nicer number plates and that'll be an absolute corker!

Brave choice on painting the engine block red. I think it looks great, but if you're going for total originality...

• Like 1

The highest bidder seemed to have put a 15k bid on then a minute later put the 17k bid on but he seems to have doing wierd bids from early on this is why I don’t let anyone with less than 30feedback to bid on my cars unless they have spoke to me on the phone first 

I guess he was trying to find the reserve 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shaun400r said:

The highest bidder seemed to have put a 15k bid on then a minute later put the 17k bid on but he seems to have doing wierd bids from early on this is why I don’t let anyone with less than 30feedback to bid on my cars unless they have spoke to me on the phone first 

I guess he was trying to find the reserve 

Good chance they will pull that closer to end in my experience with these things.

The aforementioned bidder is currently the highest bidder at 21k+😵..due to a retracted bid which was slightly higher.

So with one day remaining,and if there is no further bids lets see if it actually sells shall we.🤔

• Like 1