Stunning Car

I like how the wheels have been painted in Glacier White instead of the Anthracite which is original to exclusives, yet the only GTE white wheels are Polar White. Glacier White is the white used on exclusives not the earlier cars, so the wheels must have been done like this intentionally, really nice idea!

Yeah I looked for Steve's build thread, but couldn't find it?

Stunning looking car, and it looks to have had an extensive and quality re-build! Very tempted, but not sure I could quite get to £5.5k... I wonder what he'd take as an offer for immediate cash??

Thanks for the comments,

don't think I continued a thread as I got bored when I couldn't post any pictures direct onto it!!

The wheels were painted to match the car as they look better coordinated in my view anyway in white

Thanks for the comments,

don't think I continued a thread as I got bored when I couldn't post any pictures direct onto it!!

The wheels were painted to match the car as they look better coordinated in my view anyway in white

Steve, could you text me your number when you get chance? Mines on the bottom of the email I sent you.

Cheers Mike

Serious cars are now worth serious money and i love to see the value of Mantas going up and up, it is good for the car, good for the marque and great for the club as it brings in more people with money to develop and extend the Manta timeline.

Fantastic :thumbup

steve, lovely motor m8, best of luck with the sale; got to be honest and admit to keeping an eye on her to see what my similar recently refurbed one is actually worth after all the work/time/money invested....lol! <_<

didnt i hear someone say the world will end on saturday [lol]"all ready ended for cardiff city" well done to the jacks

made up 4 you m8

steve :thumbup

Been postponed until Oct, bloke got his dates wrong!!!