A Very Nice Ascona 2-Door

I hate it when people say this, but that looks dodgey to me. Photos certainly not taken in the UK, and no mention or explaination of that fact in the description. Registration fully blocked out. Nothing about engine or running gear. £200 dep at end of auction.No mention of viewings, which most folk would like before bidding. Seller has positive FB, including some car sales, but this just looks wrong?

Anyone in the Lancs area want to ask about viewing the car to satisfy my curiousity?

Edited by Fermanta

I've been in Lancashire all my life and been a member of the club for 20 years and I've never heard of it or seen it.

Plus it's gold and I love gold manconas so a gold ascona sounds the business.

I could be wrong, cars pop up all the time from nowhere... but the pics look foreign    

Looking at pictures carefully the appearance is of somewhere in Scandinavia, most of the background trees are conifers, not just a conifer plantation but nearly all the 'random' trees in the backgound.

There might be an explanation for this, perhaps the car and seller where there until recently, the car is not currently on the road and they used the best set of photo's they had.

Either way there needs to be a detailed explanation of the origin of this car and it's current location.

Agree that the pics don't look to be taken in the Uk

Also think that it doesn't look all that nice. The colour just doesn't seem the right shade. The body kit is all wrong. The interior is Max Power and the wheels are wrong.

May be in good condition and the above points can be changed - but all at an extra expense...

Not for me this time.................

Agree that the pics don't look to be taken in the Uk

Also think that it doesn't look all that nice. The colour just doesn't seem the right shade. The body kit is all wrong. The interior is Max Power and the wheels are wrong.

May be in good condition and the above points can be changed - but all at an extra expense...

Not for me this time.................

I thought the same

Each to his own