400r rally prepared by Tim Ashton

ANDY ABBOTT

I think the fronts look as expected, pulling in a lot more prominent. Looks ok, but I preferred the others if I am honest mate, even how they filled the arch better, but horses for courses etc. So long as you are happy that is the main and it will not stop you doing what you want with the car👍

5 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

I think the fronts look as expected, pulling in a lot more prominent. Looks ok, but I preferred the others if I am honest mate, even how they filled the arch better, but horses for courses etc. So long as you are happy that is the main and it will not stop you doing what you want with the car👍

The others hit the wing on lock ro lock, so needs must with the fronts. But still 235 on the front is a fair width lol

3 hours ago, Monaco Blue said:

They look good, but I can't help think they would look better in white, but I doubt you'd be too keen to spray a set of brand new wheels. I certainly wouldn't! 

Hmm not sure about the wheels In white. I do like white when on a manta, but not theses i dont think. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Managed to get the reg plates on tonight. Tried to start it, but as I switched fuel pump on I could hear a leak. One Carb was flooding and chucking fuel out of the over flow. Took carb off open up the float chamber and found the float full of fuel. Strange really as it was fine last week and I was running it. New floats ordered, may aswell do the other side whilst I'm at it 🙂

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• 3 weeks later...

Few little bits sorted today. Passenger bucket seat fitted, passenger door panel fitted, inner door handles fitted, co-pilots foot rest fitted, ally bash gaurd/belly pan fitted, new gear gator fitted, prop shaft removed and sent away for balancing. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...