Hello all

Hello everyone. I’m Connor, owned my beautiful 88 manta B coupe since November. My dad had one when I was a kid and I thought it was time I had one lol. It’s in stunning condition and is everything I remember them to be and more. Hoping to take it to shows once I’ve done a couple of little jobs on it. Hopefully meet some fellow owners 👍FC4039F2-6D7A-4F79-A014-A53DDB8F76A1.thumb.jpeg.aa15ff9e292129c141dbe4bb151791e5.jpeg

• Like 14

9 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Welcome to the club Connor😎

Looks a tidy car, good find 👍

Very original car. had to go all the way to Scotland to get it. Great road trip back to south east of England. Didn’t miss a beat, 620 miles 

1 hour ago, Sutty2006 said:

Welcome along! That looks lovely in starmist black 👌 which area are you from?

I’ve been lead to believe that this is a rare colour? East Sussex 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Manta 666 said:

Very original car. had to go all the way to Scotland to get it. Great road trip back to south east of England. Didn’t miss a beat, 620 miles 

I’ve been lead to believe that this is a rare colour? East Sussex 

That beats my 320 miles Yorkshire to Devon to get mine last month! Plus mine was in a trailer too…..

ACFF830B-BEDF-44AA-8221-5889E6FF59EF.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IanG said:

That beats my 320 miles Yorkshire to Devon to get mine last month! Plus mine was in a trailer too…..

ACFF830B-BEDF-44AA-8221-5889E6FF59EF.jpeg

Love the colour 👌🏻 I was going to trailer mine but so happy I drove it back instead. Was a real pleasure 

Thank you for the warm welcome. Look forward to getting involved and meet other enthusiasts 👍

• Like 2

On 08/05/2022 at 22:54, Manta 666 said:

Hello everyone. I’m Connor, owned my beautiful 88 manta B coupe since November. My dad had one when I was a kid and I thought it was time I had one lol. It’s in stunning condition and is everything I remember them to be and more. Hoping to take it to shows once I’ve done a couple of little jobs on it. Hopefully meet some fellow owners 👍

Welcome Connor, and I hope you enjoy Manta ownership. It certainly sounds like you have got off to a great start! Lovely looking car, a great find.

I hope you enjoy the forum and don’t be afraid to ask questions if you need any help. There are some really knowledgable folks on here and I hope you find it a friendly place. 

7 hours ago, Irmscher Man said:

Welcome Connor, and I hope you enjoy Manta ownership. It certainly sounds like you have got off to a great start! Lovely looking car, a great find.

I hope you enjoy the forum and don’t be afraid to ask questions if you need any help. There are some really knowledgable folks on here and I hope you find it a friendly place. 

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m really enjoying my manta, just haven’t had the chance to use it much yet. Hoping to find some shows to go to in East Sussex/Kent area. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manta 666 said:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m really enjoying my manta, just haven’t had the chance to use it much yet. Hoping to find some shows to go to in East Sussex/Kent area. 

If you fancy venturing to West Sussex this weekend Goodwood makes for a nice day out, there’s a great variety of cars

http://www.retroridesweekender.com/

• Like 1