New swan neck

H-400

22 hours ago, H-400 said:

Thanks Ian, recovery will take some time. Also when I feel good enough to work I am not allowed...

I guess that is very frustrating, but try to look at it as you are investing in your future. Hopefully giving everything enough time now, will mean a much better and brighter future for you and your family.

Take care.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Sometimes when I see a part passing by on web-shops and it is so cheap I can't let it go. Like the old type waterpump on this pic: bought it from a nice lady who had once an Ascona, original GM pump with carefully packed gasket 20€... The new type pump 40€. But sometimes i'v got to be more carefully where I put my parts. I'm sure I'v got a head gasket cause I take it with me to France every year, but I bought very cheap another head set (Reinz) cause I don't find it anymore. Maybe behind the back seat of the GSI between the fuel reservior?? 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Edited by H-400
  • Like 5