Cav Coupe 1976 £200

sumpcracker

Bought this yesterday, but I don't fancy welding it all up as ive found a better one.

original 1.9 gl, complete and running (drove it home)

all paperwork v5, handbooks manuals ect..EDIT, ACTUALY I don't HAVE THE V5 AS THE SELLER SENT IT OFF TODAY ::), BUT I HAVE THE OTHER HALF AND WILL SEND THE V5 ON WHEN I GET IT

spare rear bumper and some other bits, (still with the previous owner- ive not picked them up yet)

no battery included, but can lend 1 to get on trailer.

its rotten hence £200.

Milton keynes 07986803309.

Rails are not too bad, its mainly the rear arch aeras to boot floor and sills, sills front inners ect.

cavalier003.jpg

cavalier007.jpg

cavalier010.jpg

cavalier006.jpg

cavalier008v.jpg

cavalier011.jpg

cavalier016.jpg

cavalier018.jpg

hi is the cav coupe still for sale as i will definatly be able to restore this i have just sold my hp firenza and that was a lot worse than that. i can collect to suit you im in the midlands telford so not to far, i had a cav coupe when i was younger, and this one is far to rare a car to scrap if i get the car. has anyone got any seats. im a member of the droop snoot group and my hpf was gfn127n so looking for a new vauxhall project and this looks good to me

just looked on retro rides and it says sold if it falls through let me no and i will collect when it suits you

Edited by droop snoot hp firenza