Wanted coupe

1200bandit

So some of you may know me on this from
Thought the garage was going to get converted , but looking unlikely now (the mum in-laws is still with us ) the garage is staying 

So looking for a Manta Coupe , Have not a great big wade of cash (so things in life take over) 

Whats out there can take on a Manta that needs work , but not of welding

please let me know 

Wish you all the best in your search for a Manta coupe, something will pop up eventually, I’ll keep a look out and if I see anything I’ll share the information with you, what exactly are your preferences Wayne, early 2 slot b or later 4 slot? SR, Berlinetta, GT/E or Exclusive? Would you consider modified Mantas or hatches if the spec, condition and price was right?

The buy of the year for me in all the classified adds was the A reg silver Manta Berlinetta coupe on e bay mid October £8502 ( that to me is a finished price, no other work, welding, paint or trim to do so not too bad ) it looked a real fresh example.

its definitely difficult to shake off the Manta bug once it gets a hold of you, great to hear your on the lookout again 👍

Edited by Mike.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mike. said:

Wish you all the best in your search for a Manta coupe, something will pop up eventually, I’ll keep a look out and if I see anything I’ll share the information with you, what exactly are your preferences Wayne, early 2 slot b or later 4 slot? SR, Berlinetta, GT/E or Exclusive? Would you consider modified Mantas or hatches if the spec, condition and price was right?

The buy of the year for me in all the classified adds was the A reg silver Manta Berlinetta coupe on e bay mid October £8502 ( that to me is a finished price, no other work, welding, paint or trim to do so not too bad ) it looked a real fresh example.

its definitely difficult to shake off the Manta bug once it gets a hold of you, great to hear your on the lookout again 👍

Indeed. My paint work on Silver coupe is 3.5k wothought all the other work that has gone into it.

Looked great and mostly done until some investigation found lots of filer and miss alignment of panels. 

Purchased fir 1.5K seemed a bargain, but I will be close to that others selling price once finished 🙈

Just goes to show the value of the paintwork Wayne completed on the white car!

Edited by Jessopia74

2 slot Manta ( tax mot free ) Don’t have a butch of cash (£ 3,000 is the max ) l know l am living in hope 

Will be happy to have any manta really 

No rush to get one as got to much going on at this time , Don’t think one going to show up anytime soon 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1200bandit said:

2 slot Manta ( tax mot free ) Don’t have a butch of cash (£ 3,000 is the max ) l know l am living in hope 

Will be happy to have any manta really 

No rush to get one as got to much going on at this time , Don’t think one going to show up anytime soon 

Not exactly what you want but I wonder if Liz ever sold that black GT hatch? Was a good price from memory and would deffo keep you busy :thumbup

On 15/12/2019 at 15:58, 1200bandit said:

Sorry not a coupe,

Just don’t feel the love for a hatch 

Someone in this club may save it

Hi Wayne, I'm contemplating selling the 1 owner black GTE coupe I have a build thread started on. I'm not sure if I'll get all the welding done first or sell as it is. I'll keep you informed. And I'll think on a price, as I already have a lot of time tied up in it  plus parts and storage fees. So I'll have a think 🤔 my new garage build has gone way over budget and new business venture for truck hire just started so thinking of freeing up some cash in the new year 👍

This is it as it currently sits 

IMG-20191218-WA0026.jpeg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ANDY ABBOTT said:

Was it you who contacted me when I first got it ? I remember somone saying they be interested in it, but couldn't remember who lol

Not sure Andy, I did say I was interested, but no doubt many people did?

JustPM me if you decide and what price

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...