Mk 1 cavalier gls coupe

Kurtupsin75

On 07/11/2021 at 20:56, ®evo03 said:

Looking 1,000 times better than new, can i ask what you used to clean waterpump housing, manifold alt bracket etc, really great looking car, amazing effort. 

New water pump other parts I done with zinc spray 

On 07/11/2021 at 20:56, ®evo03 said:

Looking 1,000 times better than new, can i ask what you used to clean waterpump housing, manifold alt bracket etc, really great looking car, amazing effort. 

New water pump other parts I done with zinc spray 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, 1200bandit said:

Been looking at this ,and can say it is 100% perfect,can’t find imperfections  anywhere.

Apart from it not being a Manta 🙂

It is stunning, a damn good job with all the work done to it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kurtupsin75 said:

I prefer the cavalier coupe to a manta there not so common as to a manta that is nice to be different 😉 

This is true 🙂 

Mind you, i have the A series and everybody seems to think Vauxhall made them 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 22:38, 611 said:

Apart from it not being a Manta 🙂

It is stunning, a damn good job with all the work done to it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kurtupsin75 said:

I'm putting the cavalier on hold nothing but problems with it at the moment getting me down nothing going right losing interest big way .

Nothing wrong with that, we all do, have done or will take a break, its a head shower, car is looking better than new, great job so far and the work will all pay off, these really are great cars when fully sorted. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kurtupsin75 said:

I'm putting the cavalier on hold nothing but problems with it at the moment getting me down nothing going right losing interest big way .

I feel exactly the same at the moment. I spent the day in the garage yesterday and all I did was scratch my head as I moved from one problem to another. 

I wish you were a bit closer so I could pop round and give you some moral support.

A personal restoration is a labour of love, there’s no cutting corners, it’s got to be right or you’ll be cross with yourself forever.

I think it looks fantastic and very near completion! 😁

8 minutes ago, Jonathan Pounsett said:

I feel exactly the same at the moment. I spent the day in the garage yesterday and all I did was scratch my head as I moved from one problem to another. 

I wish you were a bit closer so I could pop round and give you some moral support.

A personal restoration is a labour of love, there’s no cutting corners, it’s got to be right or you’ll be cross with yourself forever.

I think it looks fantastic and very near completion! 😁

One step forward hundred steps back it fighting me for all new brake components ived fitted are all leaking just mire problems to go back on to recorrect very trustratting. 

• Like 1