Manta 400 Turbo Project

mickappy

Just read through the thread there again - well impressed with your work. Hope you have many a fun day in it.

Plus you built it yourself and didn't have to pay someone £20 - £30 quid an hour to do it for you. At least she is built for a realistic price and hopefully worth more than she cost you to build.

Health to drive and enjoy.........

cheers.

just ordered my 400 decals, and spots should hopefully be going on soon, just need to fab a bracket up.

just to clarify I don't think theres anything wrong with using companies to restore cars.. most do an awesome job.

but I see this as a hobbie not a trophy.

anyone know wheres best to insure it?

Stunning Job Mick!!

Look forward to seeing it at Billing, and we certainly won't be pulling anything to bits, our whole ethos is keeping stuff on the road and being used!!

You've done a great job, there really aren't many done to that sort of standard in the country anymore!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

just had 2 test runs tonight... a few rattles to sort, water air lock sorted.. brakes are loads better than i thought they would be as theres no servo..

power is great and its not even on full boost yet..

the induction and dump valve sound awesome together...

the smile on my face id MASSIVE..

• Like 2

robbie would u believe that was 2007:-().

thanks for the comments.. unless i break it - it will be at a few shows this year.

Blimey Mick the years dont half fly by. Dunno what my next project will be as there aint a lot left to try. Sommit will jump out at me one of these days and I can get another Opel sorted :)

• Like 1