1.8S Berlinetta coupe,silver.

Wrong time of yr to sell, right, thats it im sticking a 15k bid on! Lol worth every penny, no matter how much welding you do, how many coats of paint, etc, you cant remove 100k miles of your restoration project, no matter how much cash you throw at it.  Very nice car, Needs a redtop though. 

38 minutes ago, ®evo03 said:

Wrong time of yr to sell, right, thats it im sticking a 15k bid on! Lol worth every penny, no matter how much welding you do, how many coats of paint, etc, you cant remove 100k miles of your restoration project, no matter how much cash you throw at it.  Very nice car, Needs a redtop though. 

I suspect at £15K, you would probably get it! Also think you might well have it for a long time however. Witness that GT/J that's been up for grabs for a similar price for months, albeit a Hatch. 

Then again, if you do have £15K and put it away for a few years values will catch up with it eventually! 

I reckon it will go for around £10K. As you say, not the best time of year to be selling. Had it been a GTE, who knows what it might fetch. 

1 hour ago, Jessopia74 said:

I would be happy with 8K for mine with the Redtop fitted 🤔

(It is NOT for sale though 😁 )

That’s what l said until someone makes a silly offer (on a red coupe l had)

Should never have sold it ( then that’s what everyone says)

5501148F-EDA1-459F-A62A-EE50A4092672.jpeg

Just had this back from the seller.

Hi

The Manta is a UK registered car from new which was previously owned by an elderly lady, I have owned it since Sept 2007, the milage is genuine (had done 16800 when I purchased it) l have all original books to car, but service book only filled in for first 3 years, I have 12 previous mot certificates the first being 1996, there are 2 Keys. In 2009 the paintwork was refreshed  with full glass out respray & the rust free underside was black waxoyled, there is just very slight blistering at bottom of nearside rear wheel arch at rear of wheel but is only minor (see attached photo), there are no scratches or dents, boot area is mint, there is some wear on material on right hand side of drivers seat back (see attached photo), but no holes in material and no other marks on interior. There is light corrosion on the underside of the front chassis legs below the front subframe rear mounting point. The car had four new uniroyal tyres and four new shock absorbers 1000 miles ago. Car had brand new Weber carb conversion in 2009. Cobra alarm and has been kept in a private garage.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Monaco Blue said:

I reckon it will go for around £10K. As you say, not the best time of year to be selling. Had it been a GTE, who knows what it might fetch. 

10k? Now thats more in the ball park, 

Look at any car mileage is a big thing, especially older cars. 

15k, i was joking, i like mantas, but not that much! Ha! 

Edited by ®evo03
  • Haha 1