E45 SFK i240 restoration after all these years

ANDY ABBOTT

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, GTEPETE said:

Does your daughter like it now its finished? Have you had any comments from other drivers when you have been out and about..??.. 

Kids love them 🙂 yes can't go anywhere in the without people coming for a chat 😂

23 hours ago, stumpy said:

What ? 

6 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

No that’s the side light. Brakes are even brighter 

Wow. Do the pictures make them look brighter than they are? I’d hate to think someone might confuse them for 21w instead of 5w when the the side lights get turned on 🤣

4 hours ago, GTEPETE said:

One thing I did on my Manta was to wire up the RH rear reverse light as a fog light (red bulb) so to remove the fog light they fitted  under the rear bumper... have you done the same???

I've done the same with my car, no problems MOT time and looks better.

7 hours ago, GTEPETE said:

One thing I did on my Manta was to wire up the RH rear reverse light as a fog light (red bulb) so to remove the fog light they fitted  under the rear bumper... have you done the same???

Agreed.
Yep we are running bright as fook leds in the reverse light. 

• 3 weeks later...

Us lot driving down in old Manta's in cars we haven't had time to shake down - what could possibly go wrong.

I did 1000km's with the GSI so hope everything keeps Ok when I drive it next week to the French Pyrenees... As usually will take my toolbox with me.

• Like 3

Us lot driving down in old Manta's in cars we haven't had time to shake down - what could possibly go wrong.

Been there, done that. I think it was 2012 when I chucked my XE in the red hatch a week before billing, and I was working long ass days back then. It was the Mondeo that broke down 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2