F reg exclusive coupe

hopefully whoever is bidding only wants it for parts and not to restore. yes anything is repairable within reason but never seen a boot floor or inner arch like that so there will be more horrors to find. many an advisory and mot fail mid 2000's for corrosion so no doubt much worse now. 

strange realy cos bar the boot floor and rear pillars it actually looks good on first impression. 

its an expensive box of parts !

• Like 1

Weetabix covered in marmite comes to mind, or could you grill weetabix until it goes black, then crush it with little ease. Sounds like one of those m&s ads on tv! 

Ive been there, it is weird that steel takes on a completely different composition when left untreated. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe all of those panels are availalable, thing is people know what the exclusives are worth now once restored properly.

Although the higher prices are achieved with history of the car ie old mots, how many owners, original bill of sale etc, it does look bad but i think worth saving, can't be any worst than my GTE i restored apart from the boot floor which was solid!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bris jas said:

I believe all of those panels are availalable, thing is people know what the exclusives are worth now once restored properly.

Although the higher prices are achieved with history of the car ie old mots, how many owners, original bill of sale etc, it does look bad but i think worth saving, can't be any worst than my GTE i restored apart from the boot floor which was solid!

That is good to hear, it would be a shame to lose another Coupe .

Job for Carl :) 

I agree ,especially when eBay and PayPal take they're cOmmision off too. 

But yes it's a fantastic place to buy from.virtually everything in my house and on my cars has come off eBay. Everything you wAnt turns up there EVENTUALLY rare stuff etc and for everyday items / spares it's perfect.

cannot remember the last time I actually went into a motor shop or diy shop ! 

• Like 1