Good Evans

Wish my manta had a famous owner going by this. Whats going on with the manta values these days? everything seems rather quiet in the manta world with very few for sale aswell. Have a gte exclusive with 34000 miles but to be honest i wouldn't sell for less than the asking price for this either, maybe in another 10 years.

Dealer prices again I'm afraid.

In reality that amount of dosh would buy you an OK only Capri 2.8i special.

I own my Late Father's MK2 Cavalier LX which is mint and worth nothing! & he's more special to me than "Old Chris in the morning Evan's bloke".

If I sold it I wouldn't of thought Mr Average would give a toot who used to be on the V5 as a previous owner? Unless it was Dougles Barder's Old Spitfire that appeared on ebay!

• 2 weeks later...

what it does not say is chris evans only bought it for the private plate it had on it, then sold it on :o

as for the seat with alleged mark, I have been down and see this car and swopped the seat when he was on the phone :lol:

when I later inspected the seat closely I found out it was owned by an elderly couple whos wife was incontinent :wacko:

• Like 5

what it does not say is chris evans only bought it for the private plate it had on it, then sold it on :o

as for the seat with alleged mark, I have been down and see this car and swopped the seat when he was on the phone :lol:

when I later inspected the seat closely I found out it was owned by an elderly couple whos wife was incontinent :wacko:

That was a gamble you wish you hadnt taken! :lol:

• Like 1